"THANK GOD" Its over
At last!
The year which was topsy turvy for me is finally getting over.........I am very happy now. Well, I will tell the reason for my happiness at the end of this blog. My bike ran out of petrol today and I had to push my 350cc bullet in the hot sun. With the petrol bunk at a long distance and no company......I was thinking about my life in 2005.
The year 2005 started with a bang for me....All my friends switched of the lights, when the clock struck twelve in the room we were partying, and i banged my head really hard on a table.My final year project was at cross roads in early january. The reason for this is an interesting one. We had approached a small networking company for a project and got one in 2004. When we went back to the company in january, It was not in the place it used to be. We were told that the company had been acquired by another company and they didn't have any clue of who we were.I had to beg a professor there to assist us in our networking project.
My project involved VPN concepts....I had no clue what VPN was when the guide explained me, I had to join a certification course in networking to understand and work on the project effectively.
My results came as a breather in this situation..I had cleared all the eleven papers I appeared. For the first time in my life I had no standing arrears.It was good.I attended the recruitment exams of 2 software companies but didn't make it ....as for the other companies I didn't have much interest and didn't attend at all. The final year project got over by march. I sincerely think that these final year projects are the biggest eyewash mankind has ever seen.The only gain I had was the certification course i did on networking devices like routers and switches.
I arranged a trip to kodaikannal. Since this was the final college tour I had lots of plans but my class mates had their own plans. The tour was a complete Fiasco. First, almost all my best friends deserted me. They were either lovestruck or heartbroken. Second, because of the lavishness of the hotel, party,vehicles and the itinerary I was running short of money and no one cared about it....They simply boycotted the get together.
I ended up boozing alone on the road till midnight.On top of eveything, a good friend of mine who looks pretty when she smiles broke her front tooth in an accident.She got depressed.Thank god her pretty face has been restored by advancements in medicine.
Few Weeks after college ended,I got placed in a company called sutherland. It is business process outsourcing company. They recruited me for working in a process outsorced by DELL computers. I worked only in the nights for five months.Never saw daylight.I earned a lot because of the incentives.I also learned a lot in hardware since it was a technical process and I had to troubleshoot problems on computers through phone. I was completely satisfied with the job but not for too long.After the financial quarter they brought in a lot of changes and made the process semi technical...I had to pocket a lot of insults and dissatisfaction from the customers who by the way were not indians. I decided to quit the job on november because of job dissatisfaction.
When i was working , I had to part with many friends from my gang. they either went abroad or to other parts of the country.I spent the last one and a half months at home as a loner reading books enjoying my lonliness.
Now on the last day of this year, I have got a job as a network administrator in a networking school. They have asked me to report on january 2, the first working day of the year 2006.
hope this year turns out well.
O.k. people, until I meet you next time, BHUTAN will be a monarchy till 2008.
The year which was topsy turvy for me is finally getting over.........I am very happy now. Well, I will tell the reason for my happiness at the end of this blog. My bike ran out of petrol today and I had to push my 350cc bullet in the hot sun. With the petrol bunk at a long distance and no company......I was thinking about my life in 2005.
The year 2005 started with a bang for me....All my friends switched of the lights, when the clock struck twelve in the room we were partying, and i banged my head really hard on a table.My final year project was at cross roads in early january. The reason for this is an interesting one. We had approached a small networking company for a project and got one in 2004. When we went back to the company in january, It was not in the place it used to be. We were told that the company had been acquired by another company and they didn't have any clue of who we were.I had to beg a professor there to assist us in our networking project.
My project involved VPN concepts....I had no clue what VPN was when the guide explained me, I had to join a certification course in networking to understand and work on the project effectively.
My results came as a breather in this situation..I had cleared all the eleven papers I appeared. For the first time in my life I had no standing arrears.It was good.I attended the recruitment exams of 2 software companies but didn't make it ....as for the other companies I didn't have much interest and didn't attend at all. The final year project got over by march. I sincerely think that these final year projects are the biggest eyewash mankind has ever seen.The only gain I had was the certification course i did on networking devices like routers and switches.
I arranged a trip to kodaikannal. Since this was the final college tour I had lots of plans but my class mates had their own plans. The tour was a complete Fiasco. First, almost all my best friends deserted me. They were either lovestruck or heartbroken. Second, because of the lavishness of the hotel, party,vehicles and the itinerary I was running short of money and no one cared about it....They simply boycotted the get together.
I ended up boozing alone on the road till midnight.On top of eveything, a good friend of mine who looks pretty when she smiles broke her front tooth in an accident.She got depressed.Thank god her pretty face has been restored by advancements in medicine.
Few Weeks after college ended,I got placed in a company called sutherland. It is business process outsourcing company. They recruited me for working in a process outsorced by DELL computers. I worked only in the nights for five months.Never saw daylight.I earned a lot because of the incentives.I also learned a lot in hardware since it was a technical process and I had to troubleshoot problems on computers through phone. I was completely satisfied with the job but not for too long.After the financial quarter they brought in a lot of changes and made the process semi technical...I had to pocket a lot of insults and dissatisfaction from the customers who by the way were not indians. I decided to quit the job on november because of job dissatisfaction.
When i was working , I had to part with many friends from my gang. they either went abroad or to other parts of the country.I spent the last one and a half months at home as a loner reading books enjoying my lonliness.
Now on the last day of this year, I have got a job as a network administrator in a networking school. They have asked me to report on january 2, the first working day of the year 2006.
hope this year turns out well.
O.k. people, until I meet you next time, BHUTAN will be a monarchy till 2008.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home